With the Quick Links lab, you can save your search and quickly run it again with just a click of your mouse! For Example: Save frequent searches or important individual messages or List all emails from your manager or an important client with a single click. Here's how:
To enable the Quick Links lab:
- In Gmail, click and select Settings.
- Select the Labs tab.
- Scroll to the Quick Links lab and click Enable.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.
- Back in your Inbox, click beneath your list of labels to access Quick Links.
- In the Gmail search box, enter your search criteria and run the search.
- In the Quick Links gadget, click Add Quick Link and name your new link.
- Simply click your Quick Link whenever you want to run the search again.